Come out to Main st. Today 7/23/22 in Manayunk at Canal view park for Christmas in July todayband tomorrow from 12 to 3 pm. Today is Greggie C & DJ Storm. Tomorrow Greggie C come by and say hi. @manayunkdotcom #djgreggiec #peaveydj #senatedjs #philadelphiadj #curranentertainment #christmasinjuly https://www.instagram.com/p/CgW-AWHOKoA/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Here is a list of Mother and son wedding dance ideas for you.
- A song for mama – Boyz II Men
- My Wish – Rascal Flatts
- Simple man – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Do I make you proud – Taylor Hicks
- He gets that from me – Reba Mcentire
- You are the sunshine of my life – Stevie Wonder
- A song for my son – Mikki Verrick
- Child of mine – Carole King
- How sweet it is – James Taylor
- Stand by me – Ben E King
- Through the years – Kenny Rogers
- Unforgettable – Nat King Cole
- You are so beautiful – Joe cocker
- Your song – Elton John
- Wonderful tonight – Eric Clapton
These are just a few mother son dances you can use. Can you name more? Please add them in the comments. Need more suggestions? Call us at Curran Entertainment and we can help you out (267 625-3227
The following songs can be used for your Bride & Father dance CAN YOU NAME MORE?
The Times of your life – Lane and Nichols or Paul Anka
Through the years – Dorff and Panzer or Kenny Rogers
Turn Around – Belafonte, Greene, and Reynolds or Harry Belafonte
Thanks for the memory – Robin and Rainger or Bob Hope
My heart belongs to daddy – Porter
Thank heaven for little girls (gigi) – Lerner and Loewe
My Girl – Robinson and White or The Temptations
How sweet it is (to be loved by you) – Holland Holland, and Dozier or Marvin Gaye
Sunrise Sunset (Fiddler on the roof) – Harnick and Bock
Daddy’s little Girl – Al Martino
Wind Beneath my wings – Siblar and Henley or Bette Middler
Daddy’s Hands – Holly Dunn
In my daughters eyes – Martina McBride
My little girl – Steve Kirwan
There are Hundreds more so PLEASE Reply to this and add your own!
Here are a couple lists of first dance songs to help you get an idea of what is new and what are classics:
Classic First Dance Songs
- ” Fly Me to the Moon,” Frank Sinatra.
- ” Your Song,” Elton John.
- ” Everything,” Michael Bublé
- ” Sweetest Devotion,” Adele.
- ” You Are the Best Thing,” Ray LaMontagne.
- ” A Thousand Years,” Christina Perri (from Twilight: Breaking Dawn)
- ” By Your Side,” Sade.
- ” Amazed,” lonestar.
- “All of me,” John Legend
The most popular first dance songs for 2022
- Better Half of Me – Tom Walker. …
- All of Me – John Legend. Play.
- A Thousand Years – Christina Perri. Play.
- Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran. Play.
- Leave the Door Open – Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak. Play.
- Everything – Michael Buble. Play.
- Marry You – Bruno Mars. Play.
- Ho Hey – The Lumineers. Play.
Please comment if there is anything we missed that you absolutely love!
Check out our Spring Special only available for a limited time.
From everyone here at Curran Entertainment we are wishing everyone a very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year!
We also look forward to seeing all of the future brides at The Pennsylvania Bridal & Wedding Expo. Saturday & Sunday, Jan. 8th & 9th from 12pm to 5pm at Pennsylvania Convention Center – Hall F 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107.
We are also proud to be the entertainment sponsors for Sunday’s show and we will be doing a 20 min runway presentation to get the crowd motivated and have a good time.
For FREE tickets CLICK HERE